Monday, December 19, 2011

dear my future husband


Dear Future Husband,

I will cook. I will clean. I will shop. I will be the best housewife, ever, inshallah.

I will dress up for you, I will maintain my appearance for you. I will make sure to be the best wife I can be, inshallah.

I will have as many children as you want. I will raise your children to be the best they can be. I will be the best mother, inshallah.

As long as you promise me one thing, take me to jannah.


AND YOU, MR.#### , dont worry about things dat still not happen, bcoz i promise u, i will always be on your side in times of hardship and joys... dont worry..

i agree to marry u, bcoz i attracted to your personality.. keep it up.. =) . n see u again in JANNAH insyaALLAH..

and in order to meet u in JANNAH, i must obey u..becoz that is the condition dat ALLAH gives me if want to go to JANNAH.. so dont worry ya... i will always obey you.... insyaALLAH...


dont worry... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment